It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I don't know about this Fjortoft geezer, he always seems to follow up what tolm says with something like this.

Uncanny. It's almost like he sits on bluemoon waiting for tolm to post.

He was all over the shop with Erling last year, nothing he said stuck, unless he posted something ITK and the world missed it.

Eh, he literally put out exactly what the Haaland’s wanted put out, when they asked him to.

On Bellingham, he knows no more than anyone else in the street does - let’s not forget he was the one who ‘confirmed’ Liverpool had submitted a bid, which was so problematic for them that they had to come out and publicly admit the player had no interest in going there rather than let fans get giddy…

Eh, he literally put out exactly what the Haaland’s wanted put out, when they asked him to.

On Bellingham, he knows no more than anyone else in the street does - let’s not forget he was the one who ‘confirmed’ Liverpool had submitted a bid, which was so problematic for them that they had to come out and publicly admit the player had no interest in going there rather than let fans get giddy…
Eh you quoted me twice.

All our execs are in germany including khaldoon. Not convinced that is normal. Some big talks and negotiations being done while we’re there maybe
Apparently our execs were there to lay a wreath in Manchester Square to commemorate those lost in 1958.

That's not to say other business isn't being conducted, but to be honest in this information technology age, they don't need to meet face to face unless it's to dot i's & cross t's, which they could've already done in truth... )(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.