It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Apparently our execs were there to lay a wreath in Manchester Square to commemorate those lost in 1958.

That's not to say other business isn't being conducted, but to be honest in this information technology age, they don't need to meet face to face unless it's to dot i's & cross t's, which they could've already done in truth... )(
Business is full of people that wont do a big deal unless someone makes the effort to meet face to face.

Did they lay wreaths when we played there a few years ago? Or is it special for 65 yrs

Madrid can’t afford Bellingham how can they afford 150m for Rodri
Besides, even if Rodri wanted out, and Madrid was willing to pay the 150m, both of which are not true, Rodri is an ex-Atleti player, so he probably wouldn't even want to go there.

Business is full of people that wont do a big deal unless someone makes the effort to meet face to face.

Did they lay wreaths when we played there a few years ago? Or is it special for 65 yrs
No idea mate. They mentioned how many years since Munich in February, & they showed the execs laying wreaths, City & ManUre scarves.

I doubt tonight is about anything more than Bayern. If we want to discuss Bellingham, Davies, Cancelo etc, we can do that any time & in private, which is the City way.

I'll put my faith in Ornstein getting any type of sanctioned heads up from management.
D7hmyGwXkAAyPqT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.