It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Nothing exciting about any of the incoming names mentioned. De Bruyne and Ederson are irreplaceable really. Could be a tough season.
You cannot replace them with like-for-like. You couldn't replace Yaya or David Silva either.
Before Ederson arrived, I had never heard of him.
DeBruyne was a Chelsea reject.
That they went on to become some of the best ever seen in the Premier League is as much testimony to our squad, management, and coaching as it is to their outstanding talent. Nobody is irreplaceable.

Last edited:
I would prefer us to be active rather than reactive. Last season we panicked and bought Nunes who has been a complete waste of money. We could have banked that not added to the wage bill and played Bob more (he looks ready to me)
I think the criticism of Nunes is premature.
Let's judge him when he is given proper game time, if that happens.
I absolutely agree about Oscar.

We won’t pay and they won’t move. Looks like sick note Almo will be our star signing and if we’re lucky Neto to keep him company in the physio room
Why won’t we pay. They won’t move is fair enough whether it’s personally or the club not letting them go. But we will pay.

Why won’t we pay. They won’t move is fair enough whether it’s personally or the club not letting them go. But we will pay.
The club will not pay £130mill for Musiala even though we need some marquee signings. They just won’t do it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.