It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Walkers done, yet again more reactive than proactive
He still needs to leave though. He signed that contract last year and his personal situation people think is a reason to leave England but he might not see it that way. We aren’t signing Frimpong with Walker on the books in my opinion.

If Kimmich was to come in he can play RB, so can Lewis and so can Akanji. He needs to go to be replaced.

He still needs to leave though. He signed that contract last year and his personal situation people think is a reason to leave England but he might not see it that way. We aren’t signing Frimpong with Walker on the books in my opinion.

If Kimmich was to come in he can play RB, so can Lewis and so can Akanji. He needs to go to be replaced.
Agree

The club will not pay £130mill for Musiala even though we need some marquee signings. They just won’t do it
I think the club are happy to pay over 100m that has been reported and it’s the current market. Like always we have our value and won’t go over it.

I think we might see something next few weeks. It might not happen but we are interested.

I think the club are happy to pay over 100m that has been reported and it’s the current market. Like always we have our value and won’t go over it.

I think we might see something next few weeks. It might not happen but we are interested.
Fingers crossed it happens bud

Fingers crossed it happens bud
We’d be stupid not to try. Nothing wrong with failing how many times have we seen that publicly reported. We are always trying to improve.

Think there is business to be done between a few top European teams after the euros almost like some premier league deals that have already happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.