RB

SALES:
Cancelo
Delap
Phillips
Gomez
THB
McAtee
Walker (I would do this - don’t think club will)
Nunes
Kabore
Couto
Ederson (possible - wouldn’t want to do this)

Not sure if I’ve missed anyone out.
Not sure Nunes goes it’s to early for him to leave unless it’s an insane offer.

The interest in Eze has been real since last summer. I would be all for it, but Txiki has the entire office guessing this year.

That's the problem with Barreda leaving, he was a right big mouth and I could usually know by now with a degree of fair certainty.

Kimmich, Eze, Wharton, Neves, Musiala, Guimaraes.

Txiki has worked them all.

If I had to just guess at this stage, between Wharton and Guimaraes.
Olmo?

The interest in Eze has been real since last summer. I would be all for it, but Txiki has the entire office guessing this year.

That's the problem with Barreda leaving, he was a right big mouth and I could usually know by now with a degree of fair certainty.

Kimmich, Eze, Wharton, Neves, Musiala, Guimaraes.

Txiki has worked them all.

If I had to just guess at this stage, between Wharton and Guimaraes.
Isn’t a coincidence that Ornstein seems to be getting all the United exclusives now that Berrada has jumped ship

Isn’t a coincidence that Ornstein seems to be getting all the United exclusives now that Berrada has jumped ship
I'm missing something? What does Berrada gain from being a leak, here or at ManUre?

Lewis is back as of today. Jack was back but has had some time away again. Not sure the actual date but will be soon for the US tour. Don’t expect any players still in the euros/copa to be on that tour.
Didn’t expect those still playing to be back anytime soon. Wondered about the Croatians…figured they would be back…and then Manu and the Portuguese…was less sure on when they would join.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.