It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Grealish is going nowhere and you’ve absolutely no fucking evidence of the club having enough of his off field antics whatever the fuck they might be.

There's a definite trend in the odds for Jack to go back to Villa.

I like Jack and hope he stays with us and has a much better season, but something is driving the odds. He didn't have a great season but played his part in No 4, so it's either wishful thinking by Villains or he's pissed off Pep or he wants to re-join Villa as they are on the up and up. It might be his "dream" to play for Villa in the Champs League ?

I’d love a crack statement signing like Musiala but what would it be realistically? €130-150m? With rumoured sales to be bringing in not only good money but also clear profit on loads of fringe/young players then why can’t we do that?
We would have to sacrifice a major player I would imagine, especially if KDB remains.

It not just the fee, wages are becoming an issue, our wage will is enormous and if Musiala, Kimmich come they will be on huge contracts.

Savio and a Gomez replacement
I still think Ederson leaves so add a back up goalkeeper too
Depressing summer business :)

There's a definite trend in the odds for Jack to go back to Villa.

I like Jack and hope he stays with us and has a much better season, but something is driving the odds. He didn't have a great season but played his part in No 4, so it's either wishful thinking by Villains or he's pissed off Pep or he wants to re-join Villa as they are on the up and up. It might be his "dream" to play for Villa in the Champs League ?
Bookies and rumours are driving the odds, I simply can't see Villa are in a position to take him back, even if they wanted to.

I would say Newcastle could be an option with a possible deal with Bruno or Gordon.

We would have to sacrifice a major player I would imagine, especially if KDB remains.

It not just the fee, wages are becoming an issue, our wage will is enormous and if Musiala, Kimmich come they will be on huge contracts.

I`d be ruthless and let KDB go to get Musiala mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.