It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Damn who beat me to it.

But going back what I said a week ago. All eyes should be on outgoings. And tchau will follow Gomez leaving.

Everyone is eager to get some incoming transfer news however the club are more concerned about outgoings.
Who is tchau?

Damn who beat me to it.

But going back what I said a week ago. All eyes should be on outgoings. And tchau will follow Gomez leaving.

Everyone is eager to get some incoming transfer news however the club are more concerned about outgoings.

thats on pep options/subs are there.

Not really we lost Rodri for three games in the prem last season and lost all 3 with such options and subs available. There’s a reason pep plays him constantly.

Without Rodri the midfield loses complete control. Teams counter at will against us.

Not really we lost Rodri for three games in the prem last season and lost all 3 with such options and subs available. There’s a reason pep plays him constantly.

Without Rodri the midfield loses complete control. Teams counter at will against us.
and he only subbed him 6 times when we were 4-1 up or better. he easily could have been hooked on 75-80 more times tbf.

I’ve mentioned it a few times and I honestly think the solution will be to play Bernardo and kovacic together when Rodri needs resting. Think that will work and with city signing a winger it frees up Bernardo to play centrally

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.