It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Unless we know something more about Newcastle’s finances and future FFP and PSR potential issues then I’m frustrated we didn’t get Bruno G sorted while his clause was active? That one signing alone sorted out our biggest issue but with real quality?

Anyone thinking we won't sign at least 2 top players is mad, in which season in the last 5 or 6 or more have we not.
what's more bizzare is that people seem don't rate tolmie at all despite him stating on our position targets like milliong times already and yet falling for rags journos. feel bad for tolm tbh
i don't think we will see any credible rumours till next week, we gotta be patient here lads

Unless we know something more about Newcastle’s finances and future FFP and PSR potential issues then I’m frustrated we didn’t get Bruno G sorted while his clause was active? That one signing alone sorted out our biggest issue but with real quality?

I assume we didn't value him at what his release clause was and/or we believe we can get him for lower so no need to rush. Potentially the same for Olmo too based on recent rumblings.

Risky strategy and a strange one especially given Txiki's love of a release clause.

I'd also hazard an uneducated guess that a Kimmich-sized carrot was dangled in front of him for nearly half the price of a Bruno and it piqued his interest.

Anyone thinking we won't sign at least 2 top players is mad, in which season in the last 5 or 6 or more have we not.
2021/2022. It was just Jack. Having said that, I am hoping for at least two more quality signings (on top of Savio).

I have read conflicting things about Savio. Is the signing basically done, or is it up in the air still?

As much I want us to sign Kimmich I don't really that is going to be possible this summer. Olmo seems more likely but probably we won't trigger the release clause but will negotiate with RB Leipzig. Either another LB and move Gvardiol or sign another centre back as cover for John Stones as I am not so sure he can make it through the season injury free. Along with Savio and possibly Echverri along with Bobb and Doku we are covered in the attacking posititons even with Alvarez going to the Olympics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.