It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

what's more bizzare is that people seem don't rate tolmie at all despite him stating on our position targets like milliong times already and yet falling for rags journos. feel bad for tolm tbh
i don't think we will see any credible rumours till next week, we gotta be patient here lads
I don't rate Tolmie personally - think the guy just likes to throw shit at the wall for likes and hopes it sticks. Pretty sure he had Douglas Luiz from Villa joining City two weeks ago and said 'he was forced to take the tweet down' by City higher ups. Or when he said Neymar was on the phone about to join City a few years ago - just rubbish imo.

Agreed that we won't see any credible rumors until later this July. Got to trim the fat out of the squad first. Cancelo and Phillips both need sorting, and City ideally need to figure out what's happening with KDB and Ederson first before we can sign players. It's a weird spot to be in.

I don't rate Tolmie personally - think the guy just likes to throw shit at the wall for likes and hopes it sticks. Pretty sure he had Douglas Luiz from Villa joining City two weeks ago and said 'he was forced to take the tweet down' by City higher ups. Or when he said Neymar was on the phone about to join City a few years ago - just rubbish imo.

Agreed that we won't see any credible rumors until later this July. Got to trim the fat out of the squad first. Cancelo and Phillips both need sorting, and City ideally need to figure out what's happening with KDB and Ederson first before we can sign players. It's a weird spot to be in.
Q7ozWVYCR0nyW2rvPW.gif

I'm sure he will be devastated not to have you on board.

I think you have to understand how much goes on behind the scenes that the public don’t get to hear. Countless deals are done but it doesn’t mean we end up signing the player in question.

It’s a complicated business with a lot of influences into final decisions. We’re regularly ripped off, used, led along but somehow get more right than wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.