It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Agreed. I think he was just trying to reassure Harry ‘trophyless’ Kane that he is as much up for the Euro final as he is playing for trophies at club level. Then he is trying to appease sections of the media and England fans the same.

Players who are winners at club level sometimes are under more pressure than others to show they can do it at international level.

It may grate on some city fans fair enough. I’m not taking it to heart. Just saying what people want to hear as not all England fans are city fans.

In fairness, it's pretty funny to be saying to Kane 'I've got so many trophies, that I'd be happy to trade the duplicates to get a Euro trophy' knowing that Kane has won fuck all.

Rodri was shocking in his 1st season with us remember? a seriously bad Fernandinho replacement it seemed? he’s now the best dmf in the world, who’s our coach again? we are blessed beyond belief having pep, the clocks ticking unfortunately:-/

I know, but some us have spans of memory of literally a gold fish. They will doing the same exact thing again, they are not patient enough that any potential Rodri cover need time to adapt.

He didn't though he had an iffy first half a season and a better second half. If he'd been crap all season we wouldn't have won the league and Pep wouldn't have picked him nearly every game when he had Akanji available who he'd used as a right back before, or even Lewis.
He isn't the brightest but if the players pick him as captain then it doesn't bother me.

Most in here will not be happy, but i bet if he stay for another season he will be voted again as club captain by our players.

It appears a few dickheads on X have annoyed TH this morning accusing him of not being journalist and he's decided to go public.

Fair play to him, I hope he still stays around.
People are just annoying, always looking to start **** and upset the ecosystem!
I hope he still stays around too. If he not, he should just come back to BM and leave X!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.