It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

That's why I've not soured on Nunes.

If Pep can teach Fabien Delph, Zinny, Phil Foden, McAtee, Ake, Laporte, Gvardiol to play left back..Why can't he teach Nunes to play right back?

If anything he's as fast as Walker with a much better passing ability!

In fact if anyone has any clout.. tell Pep.. that's his new challenge during his next contract extension!

i thought Nunez was meant to be the fastest player at City?

Where did I say he was better? I said some may rate him over Eddy which is true. Eddy is not way better, simple as. Both top class keepers. If Eddy were to leave we'd be lucky as fuck to get a keeper like Costa in. I'm not going to argue over this with you. If you want to believe Eddy is way better knock yourself out...
How many times have I asked you to show me your post that says how good Costa is BEFORE the game with Slovenia? You’re ignoring it because you didn’t

Walker has been a top player for us, but he doesn't get us.

Comments like he would swap trophies etc.. are understandable to those outside our fanbase but an insult to those who follow the club week in week out.

He's not a captain. Captains speak on behalf of the fans. They unite the players and the supporters.
He doesn't because he just doesn't get OUR passion.

Give Dias the armband along with Kev, Rodri, Bernardo and Akanji.

So back on to transfers, anybody coming in this window or not?
I would expect so.
The squad lacked something last year. Fantastic title win but you could see we were a little short.
Saying that Doku will be a year better, Gavrdiol likewise. Just think we need a dynamic midfielder who can open up a defence when KDB is missing.
Someone to assist the assister!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.