It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

That's why Mendes is visiting. I hope we touch the subject of Neves, though...

that he would keep one of each of the trophies he has won at City and trade all the others for a euro win but even worse that England winning the euros would be bigger to him than winning the treble?!
Not a surprise really and another example of his poor judgement. This from the guy who was willing to give up his kids for a attention seeking bimbo. God help him and his family when he retires and has more time on his hands.

Not my captain.

Don't want to see him in a city shirt again never mind captain, had a crap season anyway
He didn't though he had an iffy first half a season and a better second half. If he'd been crap all season we wouldn't have won the league and Pep wouldn't have picked him nearly every game when he had Akanji available who he'd used as a right back before, or even Lewis.
He isn't the brightest but if the players pick him as captain then it doesn't bother me.

He didn't though he had an iffy first half a season and a better second half. If he'd been crap all season we wouldn't have won the league and Pep wouldn't have picked him nearly every game when he had Akanji available who he'd used as a right back before, or even Lewis.
He isn't the brightest but if the players pick him as captain then it doesn't bother me.
Agreed. I think he was just trying to reassure Harry ‘trophyless’ Kane that he is as much up for the Euro final as he is playing for trophies at club level. Then he is trying to appease sections of the media and England fans the same.

Players who are winners at club level sometimes are under more pressure than others to show they can do it at international level.

It may grate on some city fans fair enough. I’m not taking it to heart. Walker just saying what people want to hear as not all England fans are city fans.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.