It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

no problem with that, the older heads gotta start being shuffled out at somepoint.

Guerra, Baena, Savio & Kadioglu would be a cracking window, back to the 'just breaking out' talent that we used too, but im aware never happen.
I think a right back is higher on our need list than a left back.

I think a right back is higher on our need list than a left back.
Akanji will take that, we seem to have more right wingers now. I can see the left side being the one allowed to push on and the right side being the back 3. (assuming we keep the same system). no need to push the RB to RW.

Kadioglu can also play anywhere, hes on my list.

Akanji will take that, we seem to have more right wingers now. I can see the left side being the one allowed to push on and the right side being the back 3. (assuming we keep the same system). no need to push the RB to RW.

Hope he’s on Txiki’s mate

I have been pushing the attacking LB angle for this point and because we don't have any left sided players to go beyond the defence. Would be great to get someone that Rodri can play those lofted through balls to on the left side

not sure how accurate but this is what we have so far:
income
Doyle 4.3m
Delap 15 + potential 5m
S. Gomez 7.5m
minimal sell on fee from D. Luiz going to Juventus, maybe around 2-3m
could be another 1-2m sell on fee from Muric sale if he is changing from Burnley later on
same with Trafford if he is sold

so far that is nice 30/32m without optional performance based bonuses TBC

still further income from Couto, Kabore, maybe McAtee too and hopefully Cancelo, Phillips too and all of these players are ones who would have no first team role this season most likely.

clearly Txiki taking care first of the obvious outgoing business to clear some space and bring in some dollars for them before he puts in a bid for Yamal and Wirtz and Guimaraes.
:)

not sure how accurate but this is what we have so far:
income
Doyle 4.3m
Delap 15 + potential 5m
S. Gomez 7.5m
minimal sell on fee from D. Luiz going to Juventus, maybe around 2-3m
could be another 1-2m sell on fee from Muric sale if he is changing from Burnley later on
same with Trafford if he is sold

so far that is nice 30/32m without optional performance based bonuses TBC

still further income from Couto, Kabore, maybe McAtee too and hopefully Cancelo, Phillips too and all of these players are ones who would have no first team role this season most likely.

clearly Txiki taking care first of the obvious outgoing business to clear some space and bring in some dollars for them before he puts in a bid for Yamal and Wirtz and Guimaraes.
:)
Doyle 5.5
Gomez 7
THB 20
Delap 15
Luiz 5.5
Muric 1.5

roughly 55 as of now.

I have been pushing the attacking LB angle for this point and because we don't have any left sided players to go beyond the defence. Would be great to get someone that Rodri can play those lofted through balls to on the left side
Gvardiol can and does but rarely crosses for some reason. Have some faith lad, whip a ball in you cant be worse than the rest of em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.