It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Doyle 5.5
Gomez 7
THB 20
Delap 15
Luiz 5.5
Muric 1.5

roughly 55 as of now.
knew I missed someone completely like TBH lol.

Doyle only reported 4.3m in most places, while Luiz I am not sure to be fair given the complexity of the player swap deal but final price was something like 20m euros rather than pounds and players so if we get 20% of the fee only its like 4m euros which is closer to 3m than 4m.
either way with TBH its correctly 50m+ so far and much more yet to come as Couto could be the most expensive of the young ones to go, he should bring in between 20/30m upfront imo if negotiated well.

knew I missed someone completely like TBH lol.

Doyle only reported 4.3m in most places, while Luiz I am not sure to be fair given the complexity of the player swap deal but final price was something like 20m euros rather than pounds and players so if we get 20% of the fee only its like 4m euros which is closer to 3m than 4m.
either way with TBH its correctly 50m+ so far and much more yet to come as Couto could be the most expensive of the young ones to go, he should bring in between 20/30m upfront imo if negotiated well.
Should do but sounds like he'll be loaned and sold next year.

PSG wanting Neves and Kimmich? Could be two more options off the table as we know they will pay for necessary fees? FFP doesn’t seem to affect them although that snidey prick Khalifa sits on the board of UEFA doesn’t he? Handy that …….

no problem with that, the older heads gotta start being shuffled out at somepoint.

Guerra, Baena, Savio & Kadioglu would be a cracking window, back to the 'just breaking out' talent that we used too, but im aware never happen.

Rags going for Kadioglu now :-(

PSG wanting Neves and Kimmich? Could be two more options off the table as we know they will pay for necessary fees? FFP doesn’t seem to affect them although that snidey prick Khalifa sits on the board of UEFA doesn’t he? Handy that …….

They don't have to worry about a suicidal in-house PSR law implemented by their own league on top of the UEFA laws.

I don't think it's transfer fees that are the issue with City, I think we need to bring the wage bill down. I am sure I read on one of the threads that we are close to the PSR limit.

In regards to PSG, their concern should be the 90% tax over 400k that this newly elected party wants to implement. If they get their way, Ligue 1 will have an exodus.

They don't have to worry about a suicidal in-house PSR law implemented by their own league on top of the UEFA laws.

I don't think it's transfer fees that are the issue with City, I think we need to bring the wage bill down. I am sure I read on one of the threads that we are close to the PSR limit.

In regards to PSG, their concern should be the 90% tax over 400k that this newly elected party wants to implement. If they get their way, Ligue 1 will have an exodus.
the PSR limit is relative to the sponsorship deals we can bring in , probably the crucial reason city brought the action against the PL , no good city getting really good deals to underpin transfer & wages deals if the PL are going to value them at next to nothing but ignore other clubs inflated deals

the PSR limit is relative to the sponsorship deals we can bring in , probably the crucial reason city brought the action against the PL , no good city getting really good deals to underpin transfer & wages deals if the PL are going to value them at next to nothing but ignore other clubs inflated deals
At the time of the last update to the PL regs I thought the reaction was purposely under played in the MSM. They really were commercailly draconian. The regs now state that no matter what each club negotiates for a partnership agreement, transfer fee, loan fee or sponsorship fund the PL will have the power to completely over ride that value and force you to re-adjust your recorded accounts accordingly. They also said that the rules will not be enforced in a blanket fashion but only where the PL "determines" them necessary, primarily meaning us. What baffles me is what are you supposed to do with any surplus money, eg if the PL "value" THB at £10M but Southampton paid us £20M wtf are we meant to do with the £10M surplus ? donate it to Richard Masters pension fund maybe ?.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.