It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

They don't have to worry about a suicidal in-house PSR law implemented by their own league on top of the UEFA laws.

I don't think it's transfer fees that are the issue with City, I think we need to bring the wage bill down. I am sure I read on one of the threads that we are close to the PSR limit.

In regards to PSG, their concern should be the 90% tax over 400k that this newly elected party wants to implement. If they get their way, Ligue 1 will have an exodus.
Dont think so or even close to.

*going off Stef/Swiss Ramble tweet and the new PSR rules on wages/turnover.

Last edited:
At the time of the last update to the PL regs I thought the reaction was purposely under played in the MSM. They really were commercailly draconian. The regs now state that no matter what each club negotiates for a partnership agreement, transfer fee, loan fee or sponsorship fund the PL will have the power to completely over ride that value and force you to re-adjust your recorded accounts accordingly. They also said that the rules will not be enforced in a blanket fashion but only where the PL "determines" them necessary, primarily meaning us. What baffles me is what are you supposed to do with any surplus money, eg if the PL "value" THB at £10M but Southampton paid us £20M wtf are we meant to do with the £10M surplus ? donate it to Richard Masters pension fund maybe ?.
we will probably have to pay the PL fines with it , nice little number , when UEFA fined us the cash was distributed to the other chumps league clubs so maybe the same scam applies with PL , or as you say masters just pockets it as part of his inevitable pay off

Best window for me isn’t about who comes in it’s about who doesn’t leave, if…..

Ederson
KDB
Bernardo
Kyle
Alvarez

….all stay

And we bring in Savio and another to take the weight off Rodri (as well as Kova, who should be even better next season) and maybe another wide/arracking mid, would be great

Sign Zubimendi, put down the RC for Williams and Olmo, figure everything else out later

Zubimendi stated a little while ago he didn’t want to leave la liga mate? Williams is such a talent but we already have Doku, Bernardo and Grealish for wide areas and Savio sounds like he’s coming in as well?

Best window for me isn’t about who comes in it’s about who doesn’t leave, if…..

Ederson
KDB
Bernardo
Kyle
Alvarez

….all stay

And we bring in Savio and another to take the weight off Rodri (as well as Kova, who should be even better next season) and maybe another wide/arracking mid, would be great
And get Pep to extend too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.