It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It'll be chaos on here for the next few weeks now that the distraction of the Euros has gone. I think we should concentrate on rumours of death sentenses, bully XL dog bans, civil war in the US, Europe's collapse, how the lack of insects spells the end, how the weather is going to get shitter, how any money we have is getting more and more worthless and how the robots are taking over rather than Phillips returning just to keep things positive for a bit.
Rubbish, I can confirm that you can't spell "the end" from "the lack if insects" there's no d.

I’m surprised we’re not giving him a chance, must be something management have seen in him defensively because he’s great going forward.
Agreed, at least have a look at him up close during pre-season.

It seems we sign these lads and then don't give them a proper chance.

All this talk about Frimpong and Wharton yet we have Couto and Perrone out on loan who, with Pep's coaching, might do a job and save us a lot of money.

Agreed, at least have a look at him up close during pre-season.

It seems we sign these lads and then don't give them a proper chance.

All this talk about Frimpong and Wharton yet we have Couto and Perrone out on loan who, with Pep's coaching, might do a job and save us a lot of money.
If Pep thought that then they would be in Manchester.

City aren't going to force Pep to use someone just to save going and getting the actual one he wants.

If Pep thought that then they would be in Manchester.

City aren't going to force Pep to use someone just to save going and getting the actual one he wants.
Okay but they were both sent out on a season long loan and it works both ways - why did we get rid of Frimpong in the first place and why didn't we buy Wharton last January before Palace?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.