It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It'll be chaos on here for the next few weeks now that the distraction of the Euros has gone. I think we should concentrate on rumours of death sentenses, bully XL dog bans, civil war in the US, Europe's collapse, how the lack of insects spells the end, how the weather is going to get shitter, how any money we have is getting more and more worthless and how the robots are taking over rather than Phillips returning just to keep things positive for a bit.

Did we? Remind me when he actually signed.
It's the same every summer. People wanting deals done yesterday. It seldom if ever happens
My point was we had something concrete at this time last year in terms of confirmation of a target.
Remember the Director of football at Leipzig came out publicly and said "Pep will eventually get his man" when he was asked about Gvardiol. After he said that it still took a while longer to finalize the deal because he was trying to hold out for 100 million. The final announcement didn't come to August 5th.

This year is different as we don't really seem to even know who the targets are besides possibly Savio. Personally, I kinda like that. Txiki can operate a bit under the cover of darkness.

My point was we had something concrete at this time last year in terms of confirmation of a target.
Remember the Director of football at Leipzig came out publicly and said "Pep will eventually get his man" when he was asked about Gvardiol. After he said that it still took a while longer to finalize the deal because he was trying to hold out for 100 million. The final announcement didn't come to August 5th.

This year is different as we don't really seem to even know who the targets are besides possibly Savio. Personally, I kinda like that. Txiki can operate a bit under the cover of darkness.
He’s Batman

Unbelievable how he's gone from an England international to damaged goods, a player who no fucker will touch with a bargepole. Hopefully he doesn't stick around and some muppets take him on a season loan

Couto and Ederson possibly going if the fees are upped. Definitely raking in a fair bit
Fine as long as we replace with the same quality and not cloggers.

Compared Diogo Costa with Eddy on Fotmob, remarkable how close they are, except of course Costa is only 24, so he could be a 10 year solution. It will be a shame to see Eddy go but onwards and upwards.

1000010988.jpg

Bloody hell. Mid-July, and we don't have a single confirmed targeted. Just some players we are monitoring.
August 31...

Javi Garcia
Scott Sinclair
Maicon
Nastasic
Jack Rodwell

Incoming...

My fav transfer window ever..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.