It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We have lost some shine in terms of transfer target targets and dealings.

With Nunes/Phillips/Grealish we have invested a good part of 250 million in resources that we have little to show for.
Grealish has been okay but he ain’t no Aguero Toure or Silva.

City of old would have already gone to one of Lille/Dortmund/Benfica/Monaco to get one of those KDB Bernardo signings but we go for premier league proven players now. Whatever that means.

We still win a lot because we still have pretty good signings of the past plus a GOAT manager.

But no one can tell me we have been great in the last 5 -6 transfer windows.

With Nunes/Phillips/Grealish we have invested a good part of 250 million in resources that we have little to show for.

City of old would have already gone to one of Lille/Dortmund/Benfica/Monaco to get one of those KDB Bernardo signings but we go for premier league proven players now. Whatever that means.

We still win a lot because we still have pretty good signings of the past plus a GOAT manager.

Haaland says hello.

W

We signed Gvardiol for a fortune last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.