It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Which surprises me mate to be honest as he is seemingly Peps main target?
can we just test the waters with a bold 80-85m bid, if they tell us to fuck off then we can quickly move on, we can't drag this out till the deadline, we actually might not see rodri till september , so we need to sign a partner for him at last till august IMO

can we just test the waters with a bold 80-85m bid, if they tell us to fuck off then we can quickly move on, we can't drag this out till the deadline, we actually might not see rodri till september , so we need to sign a partner for him at last till august IMO

agreed! its the most important signing of the window but needs to be top class?

We can do what we want, but we don't really know what we want. Last time Tolmie posted on it he said Txiki was keeping things close to his chest and said it could be any one of about 4 players, Wharton, Guimaraes, Kimmich, Neves were all mentioned. Could be any of them.or somebody else entirely.

We can do what we want, but we don't really know what we want. Last time Tolmie posted on it he said Txiki was keeping things close to his chest and said it could be any one of about 4 players, Wharton, Guimaraes, Kimmich, Neves were all mentioned. Could be any of them.or somebody else entirely.
that's a head scratching debate at the table i bet, txiki and co. weighing up all the options rn, probably the most important transfer decision in recent years, can't really fuck this up this time , can we?

that's a head scratching debate at the table i bet, txiki and co. weighing up all the options rn, probably the most important transfer decision in recent years, can't really fuck this up this time , can we?
No reason to think we will, but I'm fairly sure the decision has been made.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.