It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Guardiola could sign a 10 year contract and the media would still find a way to say he's about to leave. Remember the dailymail wrote an article about Pep being unhappy and planning to leave...back in 2017
If my memory serves, a manager signing a 10-year contract usually does signal an imminent downfall, although in fairness I can only think of Alan Pardew and Sam Allardyce as examples here, so probably not a fair study.

"We have vast potential across the wide and central attacking areas"

Potential is a dangerous word, Alvarez produced goals and assists.
True, but the threat of the false nine, with Phil, DeBruyne, Grealish, Savio, Doku, Rico, Bernardo, etc. should not be discounted. I like Alvarez, of course, but I don't think his presence in the side is necessarily more effective than the false nine alternative.

the lack of actual rumours regarding another DM/CM type makes me believe we are still trying to do Bruno G, the tweet that someone shared on here that tolmie said that we have people employed to drill into other clubs finances makes me think that the club know that Newcastle still arent generating the revenue to profit ratios and think they can still get Bruno at a price they want?

the lack of actual rumours regarding another DM/CM type makes me believe we are still trying to do Bruno G, the tweet that someone shared on here that tolmie said that we have people employed to drill into other clubs finances makes me think that the club know that Newcastle still arent generating the revenue to profit ratios and think they can still get Bruno at a price they want?
I wonder if the possibility of Eddie Howe pursuing the England job affects Bruno's thinking at all. If the manager he signed up to play for goes he might decide I might as well go as well.

I hope so but I don’t think we get Bruno G personally

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.