It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If Walker goes I’d like to see more of Lewis, he deserves his chance. Also Akanji has always been brilliant for us.

Gvardiol/Ake/Dias/Stones/Akanji/Lewis

2 left backs, 5 Centre backs, 2 right backs.

We’d sign someone I’m sure but may be for limited minutes, or a player like Kimmich that covers multiple positions.

If Walker goes I’d like to see more of Lewis, he deserves his chance. Also Akanji has always been brilliant for us.

Gvardiol/Ake/Dias/Stones/Akanji/Lewis

2 left backs, 5 Centre backs, 2 right backs.

We’d sign someone I’m sure but may be for limited minutes, or a player like Kimmich that covers multiple positions.

If Walker goes i`d try and do Kimmich and still get a DM/CM mate?

If Walker goes i`d try and do Kimmich and still get a DM/CM mate?
I think Kimmich can cover RB and CDM. Let’s be honest Rodri will still get most minutes but we need someone to cover or can play alongside.

I think another midfielder only makes sense if we see movements in Bernado/Nunes/Kovacic/KDB

I think Upamecano is someone we could bid for to cover the RB/RCB role. Now that United have signed Yoro (shocked they pulled that off), they're probably out on De Ligt. I'd say it's Jarred Branthwaite as the other CB signing. Upa's contract is running down, one year left as it stands.

Probably the closest thing to a Gvardiol / Ake LB profile, but on the opposite flank wherein we're short for depth. I think he'd be better than Akanji on the outside. We showed interest sometime in 2019-2020 if I recall correctly. Will take a decent bid to pry him from Bayern where his wages are nothing crazy, but not sure he's essential to them. And with only one year left, maybe they cash in for somewhere in the ~55m range?

And if my memory serves me right, we gave him the run around in our last couple matchups. Maybe he wants to upgrade to the best team in the world...

1721302566647.png

I think Upamecano is someone we could bid for to cover the RB/RCB role. Now that United have signed Yoro (shocked they pulled that off), they're probably out on De Ligt. I'd say it's Jarred Branthwaite as the other CB signing. Upa's contract is running down, one year left as it stands.

Probably the closest thing to a Gvardiol / Ake LB profile, but on the opposite flank wherein we're short for depth. I think he'd be better than Akanji on the outside. We showed interest sometime in 2019-2020 if I recall correctly. Will take a decent bid to pry him from Bayern where his wages are nothing crazy, but not sure he's essential to them. And with only one year left, maybe they cash in for somewhere in the ~55m range?

And if my memory serves me right, we gave him the run around in our last couple matchups. Maybe he wants to upgrade to the best team in the world...

View attachment 125675
Sorry, but the disasterclass in 2023 UCL vs us is not putting him in the best of lights. although i admit, i have not seen anything from him since, maybe has been better.

Simakan would be better shout.

View attachment 125675
He’s a liability on the ball

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.