It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

So if they get relegated we can’t buy him back now for £40m?
No, there will be an auction this summer for him and his agent has had a couple of round of talks with Chelsea and United already.

Even if we did have a reduced price option for this summer, the player has to agree to come back….

He isn’t going to come back here for 900 minutes next season seeing out games when he can start every week at any other club in the league.

No, there will be an auction this summer for him and his agent has had a couple of round of talks with Chelsea and United already.

Even if we did have a reduced price option for this summer, the player has to agree to come back….

He isn’t going to come back here for 900 minutes next season seeing out games when he can start every week at any other club in the league.

Spot on

Lavia is history now,but he will go on to grace one of our rivals.

Lavia it's hard if only he is our own academy product have been in youth system since kids like Foden, McAtee and Palmer he will be less likely to be tempted to go on loan and getting bought to one of our rival if he become boyhood fans.

Well he won’t be guaranteed game then at Chelsea they have 35 pros

He'd have to get ahead of casemiro at utd and 3/4 players including kante at Chelsea. Phillips hasn't had game time at city due to injuries and he seems to be a liability when he does play. I can't really understand the drop off when he replaces rodri, it's insane. I think he can't pick up the system coz the quality is there. Hopefully if he stays its just another case of a player taking a year to get used to Peps tactics.

He'd have to get ahead of casemiro at utd and 3/4 players including kante at Chelsea. Phillips hasn't had game time at city due to injuries and he seems to be a liability when he does play. I can't really understand the drop off when he replaces rodri, it's insane. I think he can't pick up the system coz the quality is there. Hopefully if he stays its just another case of a player taking a year to get used to Peps tactics.
Apart from the fitness issue, the only thing i would give him leeway on, as most players say the 'download' of information you get from Pep in the first season can be overwhelming and we shifted formation from a 433 to this 325 so i presume hes' had to do this twice at a guess. We bought him to play a lone 6, but getting the very basics wrong is a big red flag as its going.

Is he getting in Chelsea’s team though with there 15 new midfielders or Utd’s team ahead of Casemiro? If he goes to a big club he needs to expect game time might be limited. At least with us he gets a chance to compete to win something. I rated him in our academy and recently he’s recently he’s gone up a notch for me

Is he getting in Chelsea’s team though with there 15 new midfielders or Utd’s team ahead of Casemiro? If he goes to a big club he needs to expect game time might be limited. At least with us he gets a chance to compete to win something. I rated him in our academy and recently he’s recently he’s gone up a notch for me

Loftus-Cheek, Mount, Gallagher, Pulisic, Kovacic are all off this summer and Kante’s engine has finally blown a head gasket so he would get plenty of gametime there.

And with Casemiro’s brain the size of a peanut, he would see plenty of time during the 15+ games of suspension he will have.

So if they get relegated we can’t buy him back now for £40m?

I’d take him back now, he’s improved as the seasons gone on. He looks silky on the ball, good back up in midfield
But for the player has anything changed in regards to us?

Yes he is better but he will only be a squad player with us, after becoming a regular in a PL team will be want to go back to getting splinters on the bench?

Very funny. If only people knew, eh mate?

I quite like the sound of Tolmie Talks!

Put me in a darkened room and give me an Alan Partridge voice box synthesiser!!

Perhaps one day I should embrace monetisation?
"Not my words Michael, but the words of Shakin'Stevens"....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.