It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Let’s not forget Robertson was signed from relegated Hull. No such thing as bargains in the full back market anymore after his success IMO.

Gomez (as technically good as he is) was £15m…

I’d be all over Robinson personally if we won’t touch Davies’ price tag. Think he’s brilliant. Carries the ball well, composed and aggressive in the tackle. Not everybody we sign will be (or be close to) the finished article.
You're right of course and we have to take into account the Pep factor. He will improve most players.

Brentford are one of the teams interested in Breckin, so I suppose he might come in to the equation for Hickey.

City do have to be very careful here.

We have a seriously talented bunch of kids between the ages of 18-21 right now.

Along with Breckin, there are concerns Oscar Bobb is another who could walk away this summer.

We need to improve or extend deals and then farm them out across the Premier League on loan, only then can we see their real potential.

Isn’t there a limit now on loan deal?

No, there will be an auction this summer for him and his agent has had a couple of round of talks with Chelsea and United already.

Even if we did have a reduced price option for this summer, the player has to agree to come back….

He isn’t going to come back here for 900 minutes next season seeing out games when he can start every week at any other club in the league.
He's not starting every week at Chelsea or United either. He'll play more than he would here, but let's not get carried away...

Brentford are one of the teams interested in Breckin, so I suppose he might come in to the equation for Hickey.

Along with Breckin, there are concerns Oscar Bobb is another who could walk away this summer.

We need to improve or extend deals and then farm them out across the Premier League on loan, only then can we see their real potential.
We really do have a very promising group of youngsters and I am sure we will lose a few. It will certainly be a challenge for the club, loans are difficult, the players themselves have aspirations but they see who is in front of them and it is difficult to see a pathway. We are almost overrun with talent.

It's not true. The interest was previously there, but we have moved on.

Hickey has long been a player linked to.

That shit show where he bottled the challenge and didnt even get off the ground to prevent the goal changed my mind on the pansy.

I quite like Walker Peters,he has developed well at the Saints.

Oscar Bobb have contract until 2026.
I think he will go on loan.

He should have gone on loan this season,much like Lavia last......keeping him with the EDS has been a complete waste of a talent that needed better football.

We will lose Borges and maybe Charles too.
It will be shame if we lose both Borges and Mebude, and neither was given chance in first team.Charles can be very good player if develop.

Not sure City really need to be or will be that careful - at the end of the day the academy is still doing it’s job producing players to sell on and the natural leakage of kids who see opportunity elsewhere is industry wide and a known cost of doing business.

As we saw last summer, sometimes even the 0.1% like Lavia who are good enough for City will be moved on in favour of a finished article.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.