It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We are well covered in Simons position and besides that he isn't better than we current have.

This transfer window has been so strange so far, 20th July and barely anything has got going bar the rags splashing it about. Is ffp taking a major hold on clubs now, was it the Euros holding things up etc, or are things going to suddenly go mad?

This transfer window has been so strange so far, 20th July and barely anything has got going bar the rags splashing it about. Is ffp taking a major hold on clubs now, was it the Euros holding things up etc, or are things going to suddenly go mad?
FFP is my guess, the prem with their obsession at keeping the history clubs at the top with destroy the prem as the best league in world

FFP is my guess, the prem with their obsession at keeping the history clubs at the top with destroy the prem as the best league in world
I’m dying for a 130m musiala move- not just because he’s great, but almost more so to piss the prem off. Bringing these rules in to stop city and in fact city are the only club really not affected by PSR it seems. Rags are spending but by all accounts they are right on the brim with PSR.

I’m dying for a 130m musiala move- not just because he’s great, but almost more so to piss the prem off. Bringing these rules in to stop city and in fact city are the only club really not affected by PSR it seems. Rags are spending but by all accounts they are right on the brim with PSR.

@projectriver mentions constantly that us not spending big is nothing to do with PSR its a choice that they just dont want to invest at them prices? I agree, if we could then we should not only to add another world class player but also stamp our authority down that we want to get better

I reckon we’ve got one eye of next summer and a big spend then
Hopefully heralding in a new Guardiola era

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.