It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Too much noise around Bruno for something not to be happening.

Lot's of fan PR coming from Newcastle, always a sign of someone leaving.
Yeah there does seem to be a different air surrounding Bruno, compared with other players we are allegedly linked with.

United are interested in Zubimendi - despite him saying he wants to stay in Spain. That'd be a coup if they manage to get him in
Pains me to say It but looks like the Rags are putting together some good signings, they will be stronger next season for sure.

Pains me to say It but looks like the Rags are putting together some good signings, they will be stronger next season for sure.

Agree with that - Yoro is talented and Zirkzee is very skilful. Adding Zubimendi and Ugarte would definitely improve them. Their biggest issues were the shape out of possession & midfield (basically what England did as well). Those 2 could help change that dramatically.

To be fair we have said the same for the last few summer windows.
Feels like it might be the case though when I see the calibre of players that are available
Plus the question over pep’s future and players in the current squad coming to the end of the cycle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.