It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Well Diaby from Villa is going to Saudi for €60m!? It’s not just the age it’s the profile and KDB is arguably going to be one of the biggest names if he goes? It’s @tolmie's hairdoo mentioning the £100m fee by the way

That changes absolutely nothing.

Diaby is 25, and is one year into a 5 year contract. Having been signed for 50m, the Saudis are arguably getting a bargain.

Mahrez had huge profile, what did he go for 25m? Use that as your barometer.

100m for kev is fantasy. I don't think he'll leave this summer but if he does, it'll be closer to 30m imo.

Fabrizio Romano latest vid on YouTube saying that the stories doing the rounds this evening about KDB agreeing a deal on personal terms with Al Ittihad are fake. Video published an hour ago. The Diaby and Ederson moves to Al Ittihad are based on true stories but the KDB story is fake.

I'm absolutely amazed no more links as regards to rodri help has come out.. think we all know who the club want though
As time goes on it's looking more and more unlikely that we will get him. We won't pay the asking price, they won't lower it and he won't push for a move. Time to move on to other targets I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.