It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

According to pep he is staying maybe the finance guys are on holiday!:))
I'd say Pep wants to keep him and DeBruyne is still ambitious.
If he had really wanted to leave, then we would have probably let him go.
No matter what you or me think, £50m is better today than zero in a years time

Honestly Kovacic can’t. Our record without Rodri is worrying. We played three games in the prem last season without him and lost all 3 we had zero midfield control. If Rodri gets injured we are in trouble. I’d even say we go from title to top 4 fight.

Genuine question, weren't we also without KDB in the games we lost ? If so, that would mean we were missing not one, but both, of the best midfield players in Europe for the games we lost. Not that I want to try, but, perhaps, we could have managed better results if KDB hadn't also been missing.

I also felt Kovacic improved as the season progressed so I'm not as fearful as some about resting Rodri for some games this season.

Genuine question, weren't we also without KDB in the games we lost ? If so, that would mean we were missing not one, but both, of the best midfield players in Europe for the games we lost. Not that I want to try, but, perhaps, we could have managed better results if KDB hadn't also been missing.

I also felt Kovacic improved as the season progressed so I'm not as fearful as some about resting Rodri for some games this season.
Bernardo wasn’t in the squad at Molineux either.

I was hoping that Nunes would come back early and try to ingratiate/ embed himself into the team in pre season as he didn't really play for Portugal in the Euros. Sadly not.
Kabore is out there with them. Interesting that him and not Couto on tour. I know Couto has said a few negative things in the past, but both will probably be gone. I noticed Pep was practising with a back four of Wilson ESbrand, Doyle, Katongo and Lewis but can see 3 of those going back out on loan. Apart from Mbete, I can't think of any other real starters for the first game defence.
I'm glad he wants James to stay with the team this season, so one less for Txiki to sort out.

Thank feck we are nearly there.

I still think there's room in this squad for another couple of players, I'm still expecting Phillip's to move out and possibly I hate to say it but Bobb or Lewis. Mcatee I also think would go if someone offered 20m

I was hoping that Nunes would come back early and try to ingratiate/ embed himself into the team in pre season as he didn't really play for Portugal in the Euros. Sadly not.
Kabore is out there with them. Interesting that him and not Couto on tour. I know Couto has said a few negative things in the past, but both will probably be gone. I noticed Pep was practising with a back four of Wilson ESbrand, Doyle, Katongo and Lewis but can see 3 of those going back out on loan. Apart from Mbete, I can't think of any other real starters for the first game defence.
I'm glad he wants James to stay with the team this season, so one less for Txiki to sort out.

Thank feck we are nearly there.
Mcatee would be let go if a decent offer came in mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.