It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

The only solace I take in all these rumours is that we are still in the middle of the transfer window, so there is still time to find replacements for players that do go.

if I was a betting man I’d bet neither Alvarez or Ederson leave and no one comes in. For me the primary priority right now should be selling Philips and cancelo.

If I remember rightly, 2 or 3 years ago Khaldoon stated that the days of multiple incomings were over and that future transfer windows would only bring in limited players that were required and the balance would be from the academy?

It’s beginning to sound like it’s gonna be a shit transfer window.
Eddie off, maybe Alvarez and Kovacic too.
The names being thrown about as replacements don’t exactly fill me with confidence either.
I thought we looked in need of a refresh last season and if them 3 leave without decent replacements we’ll be fighting for top 4 imo.
I’m just hoping City have something up their sleeve and the lack of serious links is because they’re doing things under the radar.
Guess we’ll find out soon enough.
One major signing we need to get done is a top quality DM so Rodri can get some rest.
Otherwise Rodri is gonna start getting pissed off cos he can’t continue playing this amount of games, if he does injuries are gonna come.
Fuck me I’ve even annoyed myself with this post : )

The names being thrown about as replacements don’t exactly fill me with confidence either.
I thought we looked in need of a refresh last season and if them 3 leave without decent replacements we’ll be fighting for top 4 imo.
I’m just hoping City have something up their sleeve and the lack of serious links is because they’re doing things under the radar.
One major signing we need to get done is a top quality DM so Rodri can get some rest.
Otherwise Rodri is gonna start getting pissed off cos he can’t continue playing this amount of games, if he does injuries are gonna come.
You definitely sound like you’re a bit blue…

The club just aren’t prepared to pay the fees mate? Why not try Bayern for say £125m for Musiala? Eze I actually think would do really well here and maybe we go for Wirtz next season but again that will be £100m plus?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.