It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

The club just aren’t prepared to pay the fees mate? Why not try Bayern for say £125m for Musiala? Eze I actually think would do really well here and maybe we go for Wirtz next season but again that will be £100m plus?
Maybe because at the moment we have neither the room or the need for Wirtz or Musiala.Or Eze for that matter.

It’s beginning to sound like it’s gonna be a shit transfer window.
Eddie off, maybe Alvarez and Kovacic too.
The names being thrown about as replacements don’t exactly fill me with confidence either.
I thought we looked in need of a refresh last season and if them 3 leave without decent replacements we’ll be fighting for top 4 imo.
I’m just hoping City have something up their sleeve and the lack of serious links is because they’re doing things under the radar.
Guess we’ll find out soon enough.
One major signing we need to get done is a top quality DM so Rodri can get some rest.
Otherwise Rodri is gonna start getting pissed off cos he can’t continue playing this amount of games, if he does injuries are gonna come.
Fuck me I’ve even annoyed myself with this post : )

I think we've realised our kids are better than £50 million players from other teams more than anything. We aren't making the Palmer mistake again. Rico and Oscar need to be given the chance to be part of the first team.

For me I just want Walker gone and a new RB. Kimmich would be ideal as he can also cover Rodri.

The club just aren’t prepared to pay the fees mate? Why not try Bayern for say £125m for Musiala? Eze I actually think would do really well here and maybe we go for Wirtz next season but again that will be £100m plus?
Maybe PSR is playing a part.
I thought the fees would start to drop but it seems to be having the opposite effect.
Clubs are trying to get every penny, even for some bang average players and the decent players are commanding world class fees.

It’s beginning to sound like it’s gonna be a shit transfer window.
Eddie off, maybe Alvarez and Kovacic too.
The names being thrown about as replacements don’t exactly fill me with confidence either.
I thought we looked in need of a refresh last season and if them 3 leave without decent replacements we’ll be fighting for top 4 imo.
I’m just hoping City have something up their sleeve and the lack of serious links is because they’re doing things under the radar.
Guess we’ll find out soon enough.
One major signing we need to get done is a top quality DM so Rodri can get some rest.
Otherwise Rodri is gonna start getting pissed off cos he can’t continue playing this amount of games, if he does injuries are gonna come.
Fuck me I’ve even annoyed myself with this post : )
We know real are sniffing around rodri

I think we've realised our kids are better than £50 million players from other teams more than anything. We aren't making the Palmer mistake again. Rico and Oscar need to be given the chance to be part of the first team.

For me I just want Walker gone and a new RB. Kimmich would be ideal as he can also cover Rodri.
Yeah PSR seems to be driving up the prices, especially for average players, which then drives the price up for the decent players.
It’s been a fairly quiet transfer window all round, even taking into consideration the euro’s.
The PL is slowly destroying itself to appease a few of its members.

Maybe because at the moment we have neither the room or the need for Wirtz or Musiala.Or Eze for that matter.

But you are looking at it as is mate? It’s plainly obvious that Phillips and Cancelo will be gone, Alvarez looks like he wants out? Rumours of Kovacic and Ederson as well? The club will (or should be) 3 steps ahead of what we know and be proactive rather than reactive? When players leave and we need more the selling club bump the prices further? The fact of according to khaldoon we work a window in advance and we know our targets etc seems fanciful at this point as if the club weren’t prepared to do the Bruno G rerelease clause then we should have moved on ages ago as the price wasn’t going to be cheaper? Savio looks an exciting signing but hardly difficult to do was it? This team will stagnate without fresh hungry blood imo but we shouldn’t be scrambling in late August to do deals that should have been sorted be fore the season starts.

But you are looking at it as is mate? It’s plainly obvious that Phillips and Cancelo will be gone, Alvarez looks like he wants out? Rumours of Kovacic and Ederson as well? The club will (or should be) 3 steps ahead of what we know and be proactive rather than reactive? When players leave and we need more the selling club bump the prices further? The fact of according to khaldoon we work a window in advance and we know our targets etc seems fanciful at this point as if the club weren’t prepared to do the Bruno G rerelease clause then we should have moved on ages ago as the price wasn’t going to be cheaper? Savio looks an exciting signing but hardly difficult to do was it? This team will stagnate without fresh hungry blood imo but we shouldn’t be scrambling in late August to do deals that should have been sorted be fore the season starts.
The lack of faith you have in our hierarchy is deeply disturbing young Skywalker.

I distinctly remember this kind of post every single year, it's like a broken record at this point no matter how our club prove to fans that is not the case.

Maybe PSR is playing a part.
I thought the fees would start to drop but it seems to be having the opposite effect.
Clubs are trying to get every penny, even for some bang average players and the decent players are commanding world class fees.

Possibly mate in fairness but she apparently know our targets a window in advance? Tolmie stated Pep wanted Bruno G and he had a release clause? We could be sat here now with Bruno G and Savio in and all happy and then react to outgoings accordingly? We’ve also sold £60m of players this summer for all profit on PSR and Couto may get £25m so if we had of signed Bruno G and Savio now would have a net spend of around £40m and our main issue solved?

Now read that back to yourself......

If only it was that easy.

So we send over a £125m offer to Bayern for Musiala. They say no. What next?

Do we go higher? Do we walk away?

Now every other club will also know we've got money burning a hole in our pockets and players they were possibly willing to sell for £60m, are now £80m for moneybags City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.