It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Don't need to change system, just flip the sides that push up - get a LB that can make the runs Walker makes on the right. Gvardiol or Ake at LCB, so they can defend wide channels while the LB is pushed up, have Akanji at RB. Not advocating that as a priority signing btw, just saying it wouldn't be a drastic change to last year.
Walker only made those due to lack of RW options and Kev missing. Savio and KDB back negates that (i hope, he cant cross for shit)

I wonder what is going on in the Musiala sweepstakes ...

The word was Bayern would open extension talks after the Euros. If we get to late September and Bayern haven't been able to find a way to extend him, you have to think we are going to be player for him.
I’d feel pretty confident for next year with this one with a Guardiola extension
Maybe I’m deluded but

Walker only made those due to lack of RW options and Kev missing. Savio and KDB back negates that (i hope, he cant cross for shit)

Yeah it was great up until the point Walker had to make a decision on the ball. Or be back in defence. Hopefully Savio is prepared to be the Mahrez regen as Rodri will need someone to make that run. Still, we don't have the equivalent option on the left, although Doku could be convinced to occasionally run in behind rather than get ball to feet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.