It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If it was that straight forward we would have already done it. We could have just as easily lost the games he missed, the rest of the team wasn't good on all 3 games.
Think were fine if the games he misses are the ones we choose.If they aren't then it might be a problem or Pep may have a plan and it isn't.

If it was that straight forward we would have already done it. We could have just as easily lost the games he missed, the rest of the team wasn't good on all 3 games.
Yep Pep was well into tinkering mode still with the lineup. dont think the same mid started any of those games.

Yep Pep was well into tinkering mode still with the lineup. dont think the same mid started any of those games.
From a very quick check online we played some sort of Akanji, Stones and Rico midfield against Villa. No wonder McGinn looked like a DeBruyne and Yaya mega hybrid.

How long till we can start pitching crazy conspiracies about why we’re not signing anyone?

Mine is that the cartel clubs are digging their dirty nasty fingers in behind the scenes to make it more difficult for us to unload/sign players… somehow!

How long till we can start pitching crazy conspiracies about why we’re not signing anyone?

Mine is that the cartel clubs are digging their dirty nasty fingers in behind the scenes to make it more difficult for us to unload/sign players… somehow!
Mine is no one wants to sign for us until the results of the charges are known. Although that's probably closer to reality than conspiracy

Rico is the only one in control of his minutes. He has to prove that he is better than the other options.

He started against Villa when we were missing Rodri, Kovacic and Nunes were on the bench that game as an example.
Well Nunes isn’t good enough in my opinion anyway
Good attributes but seems unable to tie it all together

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.