It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I feel like if we didn't sign Savio, there's a decent chance we would've signed Rodrygo. He's not going to enjoy coming off the bench this season. Madrid will have Arda Guler starting over Rodrygo on the right if they want the best results. Provides far more balance to the attack.

If Savio doesn't perform to the highest level this season, I imagine next summer will be a big one. We could see Rodrygo and Wirtz/Musiala coming through the door.

I feel like if we didn't sign Savio, there's a decent chance we would've signed Rodrygo. He's not going to enjoy coming off the bench this season. Madrid will have Arda Guler starting over Rodrygo on the right if they want the best results. Provides far more balance to the attack.

If Savio doesn't perform to the highest level this season, I imagine next summer will be a big one. We could see Rodrygo and Wirtz/Musiala coming through the door.
Amazingly hopeful. Love it.

I’d love you to be right

Not if we don't have room because our team is better.
He said next summer - it looks like it could be Kev’s last season
Realistic or not, I don’t know you wouldn’t want a footballer like Jamal Musiala at City. He’s clearly a very special talent and is going to be a top top footballer

He said next summer - it looks like it could be Kev’s last season
Realistic or not, I don’t know you wouldn’t want a footballer like Jamal Musiala at City. He’s clearly a very special talent and is going to be a top top footballer
He may well be but we may also decide we are better with Foden or Bobb. I don't care really,the club have produced winning teams not always by buying the biggest names /talent. Is replacinng KDB with Foden worse than replacing him with Musiala, and replacing Foden with Bobb. I don't know but if we decide next summer it is then surely that's a good thing.
If they decide they need Musiala that's okay too

I hope my wish is coming true - that the cream of the academy is beginning to fully integrate into the first-team squad. To have a team competing for trophies, emblazoned with local lads, or those who have been at the club since their youth, is really something to inspire.
Maybe Pep wants to sign off with one final self-imposed challenge (or "Fuck You" to his critics who claim he is a chequebook manager) by not buying anyone and winning a 5th in a row with a team composed largely of Academy players.

Maybe Pep wants to sign off with one final self-imposed challenge (or "Fuck You" to his critics who claim he is a chequebook manager) by not buying anyone and winning a 5th in a row with a team composed largely of Academy players.
He’s staying mate ;)
Pep likes small squads and we all know who the core group of players who be playing week in week out come late March/April and May
It’s amazing to see some of the younger lads coming through but I do also think it’s easier to drop the younger lads, so Pep is able to keep his small squad principles

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.