It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If Rodri gets injured if us out for a period time then we have a problem but we should be ok in every other position and I’m looking forward to seeing mcatee play
Completely agree and that is the clubs fault they have bought Phillips and he wasn’t good enough for the team and nunes who although I think he is better than Phillips and has more talent he obviously isn’t trusted either.

We can’t get rid of these players which is our problem.

Completely agree and that is the clubs fault they have bought Phillips and he wasn’t good enough for the team and nunes who although I think he is better than Phillips and has more talent he obviously isn’t trusted either.

We can’t get rid of these players which is our problem.
World-class players are not sitting on the bench waiting for a Rodri injury.

World-class players are not sitting on the bench waiting for a Rodri injury.
Yeah very true and I would be asking what is their ambition if we had this, I’m more of saying a 8 who can cover 6 at a high level.

Yeah very true and I would be asking what is their ambition if we had this, I’m more of saying a 8 who can cover 6 at a high level.
But we don’t need an 8. I thought maybe Kimmich as he could play inverted full back and cover Rodri. Seems the club has other ideas, don’t ask me what but I don’t doubt they have thought and planned for it.

Long term which is what PSG are thinking he’s a brilliant investment, we used to do that
How old is Haaland?
How old is Bobb?
How old is Foden?
How old is Doku?
How old is Savinho?
How old is McAtee?
How old is Perrone?

Oh hmm must be long term brilliant investments without PAYING 60+ MILLION.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.