It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Long term which is what PSG are thinking he’s a brilliant investment, we used to do that
The team who just lost the world's best player (or at least the biggest name) for a free transfer.....

At least they won all those champions leagues when spending on brilliant investments that got them the biggest names in world football.... oh wait

But their youth players are unreal, all world beaters

Ekitike... top player they bought last summer, top top prospect... just checking to see how he did... sold him for half the fee a year later...

They wanna get rid of Ugarte a year aftergetting him for €60mil....

Kolo Muani cost them €95mil he joined Leverkusen a year before a free transfer

Super Left Back mendes has had about 50 starts in 3 years

But yea.... let's be like PSG

The team who just lost the world's best player (or at least the biggest name) for a free transfer.....

At least they won all those champions leagues when spending on brilliant investments that got them the biggest names in world football.... oh wait

But their youth players are unreal, all world beaters

Ekitike... top player they bought last summer, top top prospect... just checking to see how he did... sold him for half the fee a year later...

They wanna get rid of Ugarte a year aftergetting him for €60mil....

Kolo Muani cost them €95mil he joined Leverkusen a year before a free transfer

Super Left Back mendes has had about 50 starts in 3 years

But yea.... let's be like PSG
Think they also paid around €70m for Goncalo Ramos

With Renato Sanches going the other way.

Sanches has had more comebacks than Sinatra. How many big moves did he have? There’s a lot of hype around Neves but he couldn’t get into the Portugal team at the Euro’s. He’s not guaranteed to be a success.

How good is Rabiot ? Keeps going on free I think but linked with some big clubs could he do a job covering Rodri or be a younger Kova ? Or is he over hyped ?

How good is Rabiot ? Keeps going on free I think but linked with some big clubs could he do a job covering Rodri or be a younger Kova ? Or is he over hyped ?
Was here when he was younger , if I recall correctly general view was he was a mardarse and his mum/agent a bit of a pain in the arse. All allegedly of course and happy to be corrected if wrong.

Absolute shite
This.

We don't need free transfers, we've plenty of cash. We've another 4 weeks till the window slams shut, absolutely no reason to panic. Maybe the players we want are still on holiday?

If we went with what we have without losing anybody I'd be happy. Savio will be a great addition, Kovacic imo will improve, we look to have a fired up Grealish and Oscar Bobb will play more.

Either way we'll be absolutely fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.