It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I don’t mean rotation in the sense that they’d both get an equal amount of prem / CL starts, that would be crazy. I mean so that we have a capable, talented, homegrown option, with bags of potential, who can come on after 60-70 mins so that we can manage Rodri’s minutes. I’m sure he’d get his fair share of starts too in all the cup comps.

You think Wharton wouldn’t jump at the chance to sign for City and get managed by Pep, who played in the same position and has coached Busquets and Rodri into the two best DMs of the last 15 years?
Depends if he wants to be a DM ? Nailed on starter, under a good manager, in a great system for him currently and already in the the England setup.

Could easy say no to being a rotation guy under a manager for a year as it stands.

Depends if he wants to be a DM ? Nailed on starter, under a good manager, in a great system for him currently and already in the the England setup.

Could easy say no to being a rotation guy under a manager for a year as it stands.
Local lad, chance to join the champions of England, with the best manager in the world and learn off Rodri at close quarters. I’d be amazed if he didn’t jump at the chance.

Probably won’t matter anyway as the links seem to have died down, but he’s exactly the type of profile I’d like us to go for this summer, and in a position we really need more depth.

Because this summer we don't currently have the room either in the squad or in the team.

KDB won’t complete a season without injuries, no idea how Savio will actually do and I’m sure if the club don’t want Nunes that Mendes will be working behind the scenes to work something out with him. We don’t actually know how Bobb or Mcatee would fair across the season either and constantly playing may tire them out quicker as they won’t be used to the sheer intensity of it all? We need to constantly try and improve and refresh each year as although the older school keep staying they could die happy seeing us win things, the drive should always be to win and that takes investment which without question we have not only generally but within PSR and FFP. Pep will want Bobb and Mcatee to stay and be part of things but has also mentioned the necessity to bring a couple of new players in every season to freshen things up.

KDB won’t complete a season without injuries, no idea how Savio will actually do and I’m sure if the club don’t want Nunes that Mendes will be working behind the scenes to work something out with him. We don’t actually know how Bobb or Mcatee would fair across the season either and constantly playing may tire them out quicker as they won’t be used to the sheer intensity of it all? We need to constantly try and improve and refresh each year as although the older school keep staying they could die happy seeing us win things, the drive should always be to win and that takes investment which without question we have not only generally but within PSR and FFP. Pep will want Bobb and Mcatee to stay and be part of things but has also mentioned the necessity to bring a couple of new players in every season to freshen things up.
@FMwkdsoul put the team and potetial bench on a graphic even without Phillips and Cancelo Bobb Lewis and McAtee weren't even making the bench, if we beleive or more impotantly Txiki and Pep beleive players like Bobb have a future with us,and only they will know, then we can't have a squad were they don't even get on the bench.
If Alvarez goes we may have room for 1 if not then we don't.

I don’t mean rotation in the sense that they’d both get an equal amount of prem / CL starts, that would be crazy. I mean so that we have a capable, talented, homegrown option, with bags of potential, who can come on after 60-70 mins so that we can manage Rodri’s minutes. I’m sure he’d get his fair share of starts too in all the cup comps.

You think Wharton wouldn’t jump at the chance to sign for City and get managed by Pep, who played in the same position and has coached Busquets and Rodri into the two best DMs of the last 15 years?

Wharton is going to be some player.

One of the best I’ve seen at doing all the basics of his position extremely well.

Wharton is going to be some player.

One of the best I’ve seen at doing all the basics of his position extremely well.
I agree,but is going to be is the issue.Another year at Palace and maybe try then and he can develop. A year with us behind Rodri and Kovacic,Bernardo, KDB Foden and I think that development is stunted.Next year 2 or even 3 of those players could be gone.

That’s your take on my post, f#ck me
Yes. We've not lost any players yet, we have added Savio so technically we're stronger than last season. Why the fuck does that mean we'll have a bad season? I must have missed the 10 world class signings Arsenal & Liverpool have made to close the gap on us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.