It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Yes. We've not lost any players yet, we have added Savio so technically we're stronger than last season. Why the fuck does that mean we'll have a bad season? I must have missed the 10 world class signings Arsenal & Liverpool have made to close the gap on us.
You think the Arse and scousers are 10 world class players behind us, mmm let’s leave it there as my original point has been missed.

If the 4 times Champions and regular CL semi finalists are struggling to meet the new FFP or whatever they are called. How has anyone else got a pot to piss in.

If the 4 times Champions and regular CL semi finalists are struggling to meet the new FFP or whatever they are called. How has anyone else got a pot to piss in.
Because they are betting cheats and drug cheats and sponsor cheats

He’ll probably go to Chelsea, scousers or the shit. These teams always seem to find room for new signings regardless of how big their squads are.

It’s odd that teams like Spurs regularly spend £100m and have no CL football. We are constantly told how important qualifying for it is and it has a massive impact in a clubs budget. But clubs that are not in still spend shitloads.

The club obviously know what they are doing, as past seasons have shown. However, I don’t want to see ANYONE at the club moaning about injuries, or strength in depth. We go with what we have.

The club obviously know what they are doing, as past seasons have shown. However, I don’t want to see ANYONE at the club moaning about injuries, or strength in depth. We go with what we have.
Well at the moment we have more than last year and a full to maximum squad.So doubt there will be much moaning. Granted Phillips and Cancelo may not be replaced, so could end up 2 off our maximum but the club trained could well be increased from last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.