It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Eze is a good player for Palace but to me awful lot of similarity in this the way Phillips was great for Leeds while Nunes for Wolves (or Bony for Swansea lol)

dont care if Pep rates him as he rated Phillips trough Bielsa and recall he namechecked Nunes what a talent he is while we played vs him at Sporting in some CL game before his Wolves time.

imo Eze would get his game time slashed a lot if he would come and I cannot see him displace other wing options.
we offer big salary and we struggle to offload him in 2 seasons if he doesnt find rhythm and enough game time.

I want a striker signed if Alvarez is sold, not Eze. Eze to me more of a Bernardo replacement but quite a downgrade at that and not looking like someone activating Bernardo's RC which I think quit low at 45m or so.
Think I’ll stick to what Pep wants over your wants or even my wants thanks.

Don't understand people suggesting Eze. We have 0 need for him, so I guess this whole rumour is more BM generated more than anything else. We are "interested" in a lot of players. Having said that, I would give the Alvarez (if he does leave) minutes to Oscar Bobb and Savinho. Let's not forget we have Savinho now on top of what we had, and Oscar barely played last season. Unless someone like Musiala becomes available, there is 0 sense signing 26 year old Eze who looks good at Crystal Palace, but by the admission of CP own fans, not really against the top teams, and only has a handful of England apps. He would cost us 68m (60+8) quid as well.

How about we take the squad space and money we get for Julian (I hope he doesn't go, but if he does) and invest in a rock-solid Rodri understudy. That is way more crucial right now.

edit: We have James McAtee now as well, who could play here and there like Oscar did last season for us.

Don't understand people suggesting Eze. We have 0 need for him, so I guess this whole rumour is more BM generated more than anything else. We are "interested" in a lot of players. Having said that, I would give the Alvarez (if he does leave) minutes to Oscar Bobb and Savinho. Let's not forget we have Savinho now on top of what we had, and Oscar barely played last season. Unless someone like Musiala becomes available, there is 0 sense signing 26 year old Eze who looks good at Crystal Palace, but by the admission of CP own fans, not really against the top teams, and only has a handful of England apps. He would cost us 68m (60+8) quid as well.

How about we take the squad space and money we get for Julian (I hope he doesn't go, but if he does) and invest in a rock-solid Rodri understudy. That is way more crucial right now.

edit: We have James McAtee now as well, who could play here and there like Oscar did last season for us.
I have a feeling you might be disappointed as we won’t replace either Alvarez or get a Rodri understudy

Grab Kilicsoy.
The sort of player pep likes can play a couple positions. I think he'd be a buy and leave him there or loan him .Think when alvarez leaves the minutes are there for savio bobb mcatee and claudio I presume would be arriving in jan for pep to have a closer look at

Do you want us to get weaker? Genuine question?

We have to replace Alvarez, no matter what Alvarez stat wise was our third best attacker last season behind Haaland and Foden, Bobb plays right wing Alvarez played As a ten or second striker different positions, we go into the season not replacing Alvarez as an attacker a ten we are weaker than last season. He got 11 goals in the prem for us. You need to replace that output with a proven talent who’s consistent.

Eze for palace has been consistent and getting better 10 goals season before 11 goals last season and 4 assists. The sources linking him to us are very reliable some of palaces best journalists. Finally got to play in an attacking palace team last season and he improved more. Created the most chances for palace per 90. Most key passes etc.

With Eze joining as a Alvarez replacement. His consistent goals and assists means we are replacing Alvarez output last year

Who would you suggest as the Rodri understudy?

Do you want us to get weaker? Genuine question?

We have to replace Alvarez, no matter what Alvarez stat wise was our third best attacker last season behind Haaland and Foden, Bobb plays right wing Alvarez played As a ten or second striker different positions, we go into the season not replacing Alvarez as an attacker a ten we are weaker than last season. He got 11 goals in the prem for us. You need to replace that output with a proven talent who’s consistent.

Eze for palace has been consistent and getting better 10 goals season before 11 goals last season and 4 assists. The sources linking him to us are very reliable some of palaces best journalists. Finally got to play in an attacking palace team last season and he improved more. Created the most chances for palace per 90. Most key passes etc.

He doesn't, that's why he doesn't want Eze. Replacing Alvarez with Eze weakens us.

He doesn't, that's why he doesn't want Eze. Replacing Alvarez with Eze weakens us.

No it doesn’t? Alvarez got 11 goals last season in the prem? Eze got 11 goals in the prem for palace. that’s wasn’t a one off either your just replacing output for output

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.