It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I have a feeling you might be disappointed as we won’t replace either Alvarez or get a Rodri understudy

Good I want pep to trust our kids this season because this is the next revolution by pep he has done everything else! Just think winning the league with 3/4 players who been at our academy from a very young age!

No it doesn’t? Alvarez got 11 goals last season in the prem? Eze got 11 goals in the prem for palace. that’s wasn’t a one off either your just replacing output for output

Yes I am sure that's exactly how football works. That, combined with reading on twitter last year that we were briefly maybe interested in him, than clinging onto that all this time.

Good I want pep to trust our kids this season because this is the next revolution by pep he has done everything else! Just think winning the league with 3/4 players who been at our academy from a very young age!

It will be madness to not bring a hybrid midfielder in imo. The jump for the youngsters to do it week in week out and the champions league would be too much in one go imo.

We don't need Eze we don't need to replace alvarez, we promote Bobb to secon striker, we keep McAtee.

We go for a Wharton or Scott if we are doing homegrown, proved ready enough to deputise/play alongside rodri and young enpouh for Pep to mould into all rounders

We have stones and Rico doing the hybrid midfield role already

I think our incomings this season is already finished. I’ll be pretty shocked if we actually go out and buy a midfielder. Pep said Mcatee and O’reilly are first team options now so that rules out signings for me.

I think our incomings this season is already finished. I’ll be pretty shocked if we actually go out and buy a midfielder. Pep said Mcatee and O’reilly are first team options now so that rules out signings for me.

I think once Cancelo and Kalvin move on, that may change.

It is crazy to think that Pep is the longest serving manager in the league. And also the only manager that has won the league.

Posted in the Pep contract thread. But if Pep does leave hopefully he doesn’t,

if Kompany does well he might have to be looked at. The way he’s got Bayern playing already wow.

Posted in the Pep contract thread. But if Pep does leave hopefully he doesn’t,

if Kompany does well he might have to be looked at. The way he’s got Bayern playing already wow

They were good in the first half and dropped off significantly in the second
Love Vinny but it’s still way too early to say how good he is as a manager

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.