It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Oscar Bobb could do that in my opinion.

We let Palmer go last year from the academy and he ended up getting 27 goals and 15 assists.

We need to trust these academy lads a bit more rather than thinking we need to spend £70m on someone.
Why does everyone persist with the “we let Palmer go” narrative when everyone knows the story?

Does anyone think there’s a chance Phillips stays now after pre-season clearly far more comfortable from CB and has an expansive passing range.

The new delph?

Does anyone think there’s a chance Phillips stays now after pre-season clearly far more comfortable from CB and has an expansive passing range.

The new delph?
Don’t think we need him, he would be 6th choice for cb and there is no point in us keeping him. Maybe a few clubs have seen him impress at cb and are thinking about taking a look.

They were good in the first half and dropped off significantly in the second
Love Vinny but it’s still way too early to say how good he is as a manager
was a complete basketball game in the 2nd and not sure which team was to blame, neither wanted possession.

The new delph?
Nope.
I have no axe to grind here, it's just not worked for a combination of reasons, but he is NOT displacing one of CBs.
Nice fishing trip though

The new delph?
There is absolutely no chance Phillips stays. He will be loaned out imo as I can’t see him wanting to take a wage cut nor a team will want to pay the price a transfer would cost

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.