It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I personally think Doku could be a world beater
For his first season and age he did really well last season.
This boy has all the tools to smash it if he stays fit. Could reach Salah level
I'd love for you to be proven right on Doku, I love the guy he is so exciting to watch, but his erraticness will be so hard to coach out of him.

Should be an interesting dynamic when Cancelo shows up for training. I imagine Pep wants him out of the building asap but one can never be sure.

Yes, not really thinking he stays but allow for a Stones injury and Akanji maybe at right back then we have no other centre back on the bench with 3 or 4 centre backs on the pitch. Don’t expect it but it isn’t a wild idea.

Don't suggest the idea that Philips might able to stay, it causes alot of people to freak out around here.

I mean there's not even hint that suggest Pep will keep Philips around, yet when he play good enough and some people even Pep himself praises his performance for the last two games. Alot people start to freak out and fear that the idea of Philips staying around is make them sick to the stomach to the point some of them start attacking anyone opinion that just want to compliment he play good enough as CB.

Like the hell, some people likes the idea to keep Philips as butt of jokes and never expecting him to be better than that.

Do you want us to get weaker? Genuine question?

We have to replace Alvarez, no matter what Alvarez stat wise was our third best attacker last season behind Haaland and Foden, Bobb plays right wing Alvarez played As a ten or second striker different positions, we go into the season not replacing Alvarez as an attacker a ten we are weaker than last season. He got 11 goals in the prem for us. You need to replace that output with a proven talent who’s consistent.

Eze for palace has been consistent and getting better 10 goals season before 11 goals last season and 4 assists. The sources linking him to us are very reliable some of palaces best journalists. Finally got to play in an attacking palace team last season and he improved more. Created the most chances for palace per 90. Most key passes etc.

With Eze joining as a Alvarez replacement. His consistent goals and assists means we are replacing Alvarez output last year
Alvarez > Eze for me, so getting Eze for Alvarez means we are getting weaker.
I would choose to give Oscar Bobb (barely played last season) and Savinho (extra player this season) the minutes as I think the two of them have higher potential than Eze. Unless someone like Musiala is available, of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.