It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I'm sure Pep is aware that we need additional support for Rodri but it's an incredible difficult position to fill..Like nearly impossible

I'm sure Pep is aware that we need additional support for Rodri but it's an incredible difficult position to fill..Like nearly impossible
He also knows it’s almost impossible and will probably have figured out an alternative way of dealing with games without him for next season if we have decided not to do it by buying.

We need that Rodri help this summer without question! Would be a staggering oversight by the board to not sort that
It will be Kovacic whether people like it not. We will just play differently. Maybe Bernie along side him. We played with Gundogan as the #6 in the past which didn't seem much like a problem. Although Kovacic might not be as good in dictating play we've seen he's capable to break the press with his dribbling. He's actually better than Gundo was at defending. There were times last season where Rodri was more advanced ahead of Kovacic as he was holding as well.

Last edited:
Rodri has been pushed to his limit over the last couple of seasons and he has said many times how he wants his minutes reduced. On top of the cup games (carabao fa cup), we have CL group stages, and a lot of teams in the PL that will come to the Etihad to park the bus. He could easily get around 20-25 starts in his 1st season and maybe some apps off the bench as well. He can play alongside Rodri as well in certain games.
I will come back to you in a months time when we haven't signed anyone, then I will come back to you in 12mths after another 60 game season for Rodri.

It comes with the nature of the role, look at how many games the likes of Kimmich, Alonso and Busquets played under Pep. Rodri has become his own worst enemy by being so good.

Does anyone think there’s a chance Phillips stays now after pre-season clearly far more comfortable from CB and has an expansive passing range.

The new delph?
Pep (and half the people on this forum) doesn’t even trust Joško to play CB in PL games, I’d be surprised if he trusted Phillips!

Any transfers in and out will start ramping up now with tour over and players stating to head back
This ^ most if not all of the International players will be back in training across all the European leagues, the transfer market will start in earnest this week.

This ^ most if not all of the International players will be back in training across all the European leagues, the transfer market will start in earnest this week.
dippers, arse, barcodes and spurs will be active from this week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.