It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

No need of this kind of this quiet thread. The main man tolmee is not giving a damn about this thread. He is bust in tweeter.

If Alvarez leaves then we most likely will sign a DM/CM to support Rodri

in Alvarez position we have Foden, KdB, Bernardo, Savio who can play AM/F9 if Haaland is unavailable.

If Alvarez leaves then we most likely will sign a DM/CM to support Rodri

in Alvarez position we have Foden, KdB, Bernardo, Savio who can play AM/F9 if Haaland is unavailable.
Also, Oscar Bobb, Jeremy or even Jack as well.

Also, Oscar Bobb, Jeremy or even Jack as well.
Personally i don't see Doku there, but i would be happy to be proven wrong.

Bobb and Jack would be good shout, agree. Even Nunes and Nico would be shouts.

Nico showed that he can find pockets of space to operate and has good first touch on him, finishing still unknown tho.
Nunes has chops to do it imho.

I think Foden would most likely play the false 9 in big games if Alvarez left and Haaland was injured

It will be Kovacic whether people like it not. We will just play differently. Maybe Bernie along side him. We played with Gundogan as the #6 in the past which didn't seem much like a problem. Although Kovacic might not be as good in dictating play we've seen he's capable to break the press with his dribbling. He's actually better than Gundo was at defending. There were times last season where Rodri was more advanced ahead of Kovacic as he was holding as well.
I don't think it will be as he can't do rodris job of breaking the play.my shout is we will add kimmich to the ranks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.