It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

FDJ available again it seems? Cancelo and some money for Frenkie? And before anyone says it i know how high is wages are currently! lol I`m sure that was due to deferring some though wasnt it to help Barca for a period of time? Anyhow, we make him our best offer and its up to him to accept it? Still think he would ball under Pep!

FDJ available again it seems? Cancelo and some money for Frenkie? And before anyone says it i know how high is wages are currently! lol I`m sure that was due to deferring some though wasnt it to help Barca for a period of time? Anyhow, we make him our best offer and its up to him to accept it? Still think he would ball under Pep!
Again? they'll never shift this kid lol

If FDJ is available and we can make it work then we have to explore it. Especially with Jose wanting Kovacic. FDJ would be ideal in the 6/8 role
he is on 600k per week tho.
Only one who could pay that is Saudi

This is the only reason Barca wants to offload him, big wages + also Barca owns him a few millions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.