It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think they are trying to push him out. They could use a nice little cash infusion after the Mbappe payout.
why would they, i'm pretty sure he will be the main RW, also been reported that he would replace kroos on set pieces. nonetheless, they would ask 100m mininum i'm sure, they also hell to deal with just like german rags

Why are people talking about Rodrygo? Is there any reliable source out there claiming we are in for him? I would absolutely love that by the way, that's the level we need, and he is getting benched this season at Madrid.

Rodrygo will end up at PSG. He is a good player but I don't think we are that interested. Too expensive and we are stacked in his position.

Doesn't sound like we are interested, though? If we want an Alvarez replacement, we should be.

Unless the plan is no new AM and Bernardo moves back inside ? If the chance to get Rodrygo is there then Pep will want it imo. KDB, Bernardo and depending on his season Grealish may go at the end of the season? We have to forward plan but if opportunities arise then we must take them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.