It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I’m not saying it is right, just posting it.

I’m sure it will be torn apart on here.

Read But Never Red - Facebook

The imminent departure of Julian Alvarez to Atletico Madrid for a potential fee of £82m will be part of approximately £200m worth of sales and loans exiting the Etihad this summer.

Precise financial numbers are often difficult to pinpoint, but there are strong indications that City’s coffers could be swelled by a huge sum.
An added bonus is that money is rolling in for players who aren’t key fixtures in Pep Guardiola’s squad, with some who’ve never worn a City shirt in a competitive fixture.

The following includes deals that have been completed, are nearing completion or are likely and - albeit with a degree of speculation - and include prospective ‘add-ons’ :

Julian Alvarez to Atletico £82m
Yan Couto to Borussia Dortmund £25m
Taylor Harwood-Bellis Southampton £20m
Sergio Gomez Real Sociedad £8m
Issa Kabore Spurs £12m
Joao Cancello Barcelona/Saudi £25m
Liam Delap Ipswich £20m
Micah Hamilton Middlesbrough £3.5m
Tommy Doyle Wolves £5m
Alex Robertson Cardiff City £1m
Kalvin Phillips Everton loan fee £7m
Callum Doyle Norwich City loan fee £3m
Douglas Luiz £8.5m sell on clause
Arijanet Muric £2.5m sell on clause
Lewis Florini Stockport £300k/£1m
Lower cost loan deals:
Mahamadou Susoho Peterborough
Finley Burns Hull City

As stated the figures cannot be deemed precise, but at least it serves to illustrate the identities of outgoing players and amount of incoming funds.
The numbers might be a bit fanciful but you get the gist!

jeez, these cunts doing dirty to him, are they doing this to just keep his market value? i rather spend that on jamal who at least would be keen joining us

They do it a lot, links came out about Rodrygo last week from spain, they will now tell journalists close to Madrid to put stuff out. To give Rodrygo a nudge to maybe think about leaving. To be fair I don’t see where Rodrygo gets game time next season at Madrid.

They do it a lot, links came out about Rodrygo last week from spain, they will now tell journalists close to Madrid to put stuff out. To give Rodrygo a nudge to maybe think about leaving. To be fair I don’t see where Rodrygo gets game time next season at Madrid.

Hopefully they nudge him our way then!

I’m not saying it is right, just posting it.

I’m sure it will be torn apart on here.

Read But Never Red - Facebook

The imminent departure of Julian Alvarez to Atletico Madrid for a potential fee of £82m will be part of approximately £200m worth of sales and loans exiting the Etihad this summer.

Precise financial numbers are often difficult to pinpoint, but there are strong indications that City’s coffers could be swelled by a huge sum.
An added bonus is that money is rolling in for players who aren’t key fixtures in Pep Guardiola’s squad, with some who’ve never worn a City shirt in a competitive fixture.

The following includes deals that have been completed, are nearing completion or are likely and - albeit with a degree of speculation - and include prospective ‘add-ons’ :

Julian Alvarez to Atletico £82m
Yan Couto to Borussia Dortmund £25m
Taylor Harwood-Bellis Southampton £20m
Sergio Gomez Real Sociedad £8m
Issa Kabore Spurs £12m
Joao Cancello Barcelona/Saudi £25m
Liam Delap Ipswich £20m
Micah Hamilton Middlesbrough £3.5m
Tommy Doyle Wolves £5m
Alex Robertson Cardiff City £1m
Kalvin Phillips Everton loan fee £7m
Callum Doyle Norwich City loan fee £3m
Douglas Luiz £8.5m sell on clause
Arijanet Muric £2.5m sell on clause
Lewis Florini Stockport £300k/£1m
Lower cost loan deals:
Mahamadou Susoho Peterborough
Finley Burns Hull City

As stated the figures cannot be deemed precise, but at least it serves to illustrate the identities of outgoing players and amount of incoming funds.
The numbers might be a bit fanciful but you get the gist!
some fanciful numbers but yeah we've sold decent again.

Hopefully they nudge him our way then!

it’ll get worse now with the Alvarez sale, the Madrid mouthpieces will be non stop. Since we have a chunk of money.

First will be he’s not for sale, followed by Madrid would not stand in Rodrygo’s way if he wants to leave, then a price will be leaked. Then Madrid need to know Rodrigo’s decision etc

it’ll get worse now with the Alvarez sale, the Madrid mouthpieces will be non stop. Since we have a chunk of money.

First will be he’s not for sale, followed by Madrid would not stand in Rodrygo’s way if he wants to leave, then a price will be leaked. Then Madrid need to know Rodrigo’s decision etc

Think we would go for him mate if he’s available? Hasn’t it already been said pep loves him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.