It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Rodrygo is an excellent player. Better all-round than Vinicius. But buying him means 2 of Savio/Doku/Grealish/ Bobb are on the bench.

Which would be a pity.

We don't need him let Madrid worry about filling there bank from some other club

if you equate value and transfer fee to quality by your logic hojlund is better than haaland yes?
I was trying to dumb down Palmer's ability into a numerical value for you, as you clearly can't tell by his play on the pitch.

I posted this in the Rodrygo thread a few days ago before tolmies tweet, but updating the post in here now that Tolmie has brought it up. The reality is, Rodrygo will likely not be a starter for Madrid this season in the big games. Arda and Brahim provide far more balance to the attack. Rodrygo the likeliest to be sacrificed. Vini, Mbappe, and Jude will not miss out. And Endrick is also pushing his way up the ranks.

Could be something in this as Rodrygo is a better forward than he is a winger. A lot of people here do not realize he is much better through the middle. Get him around the net. A versatile tool that we know Pep likes. He manipulates space in tight places to get shots off so well. Someone that would be very useful crashing the box with Haaland. Rodrygo is a direct upgrade on Alvarez, and likely will not cost much more than we got for Juli.

I think Madrid wouldn't mind cashing in for a couple reasons. One being the expensive incomings - with potentially more next summer with Davies and co. Also, might be smarter to move him before teams realize he's not a nailed on essential starter for them anymore. Also, the lad seems to respect our level:

1723140497519.png

And lastly, Bet365 has Rodrygo to be on Man City next month at 3.5/1... definitely something in this. Whether Rodrygo nixes it is another story.

Like clock work.

Concerning Rodrygo, Manchester City's interest is real and does not date from yesterday, but from several months, even years. Pep Guardiola is a big admirer of the Brazilian and is indeed one of the people on the Citizens side who has pushed hard in recent months. If Rodrygo has been able to be receptive to the Spanish coach's calls for help in the past, the Auriverde striker is now 100% focused on the Madrid club's project. He only wants one thing: to triumph at Real Madrid. Despite everything, as is often the case in football, anything can happen.

Like clock work.

Concerning Rodrygo, Manchester City's interest is real and does not date from yesterday, but from several months, even years. Pep Guardiola is a big admirer of the Brazilian and is indeed one of the people on the Citizens side who has pushed hard in recent months. If Rodrygo has been able to be receptive to the Spanish coach's calls for help in the past, the Auriverde striker is now 100% focused on the Madrid club's project. He only wants one thing: to triumph at Real Madrid. Despite everything, as is often the case in football, anything can happen.

What city never do is come out and say we are not interested in Him! For me we should because Madrid will run with this till the window closes! Oh I don't want him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.