It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Surely the upheaval and moving will be put on hold if she is heavy with child?
Bernardo expecting might just keep him on these shores a bit longer.

His mrs will want o be closer to her mum imo mate? Or family at least as obviously being the wife or girlfriend of a footballer will mean a lot of time that he’s away so when it’s the first child she will want her nearest and dearest around imo.

Ederson
Stones
Dias
Gvardiol
Ake
Rodri
Bellingham
De Bruyne
Grealish
Foden
Haaland

Looks amazing with only two signings?! Obviously shite if Bernardo leaves but now the mrs is pregnant then he’s gonna push even harder to leave imo.
It looks like unless Brokelona cough up £75m he staying …, so it looks like he’s staying

His mrs will want o be closer to her mum imo mate? Or family at least as obviously being the wife or girlfriend of a footballer will mean a lot of time that he’s away so when it’s the first child she will want her nearest and dearest around imo.
I'm hoping their parents come over here to help instead of them going to wherever.
How long gone is his Mrs?

Bernardo is playing like someone who isn't going anywhere imo, he looks fresh, happy and relaxed.

Fingers crossed.

I'm hoping their parents come over here to help instead of them going to wherever.

Bernardo is playing like someone who isn't going anywhere imo, he looks fresh, happy and relaxed.

Fingers crossed.

Would love him to stay mate!

Fingers crossed.
As someone said a few days ago, could the miserable influence of Cancelo be one of the causes of his Mrs wanting to leave the UK?

Fingers crossed.
Also, even if the Mrs doesn't want to raise the child in Manchester, even if Bernardo was to stay here for another 4-5 years, their child won't even remember England in the future, so I don't get why they care so much. Bernardo should bring her parents here instead. Besides, it's not like they're going back to Portugal anyway. Living in Spain, they would have to fly to Portugal anyway. They can fly to Portugal from here as well. It's a small difference, really, time-wise.

My ideal squad going into next season:

Ederson, Ortega
Stones, Dias, Akanji,
Ake, Gvardiol,
Lewis, Walker
Rodri, Lavia, Bellingham
Bernardo, Mahrez, Foden, McAtee, Grealish
Alvarez, Haaland, KDB

If Bernardo leaves then replace him with a pacey winger.

Also, even if the Mrs doesn't want to raise the child in Manchester, even if Bernardo was to stay here for another 4-5 years, their child won't even remember England in the future, so I don't get why they care so much. Bernardo should bring her parents here instead. Besides, it's not like they're going back to Portugal anyway. Living in Spain, they would have to fly to Portugal anyway. They can fly to Portugal from here as well. It's a small difference, really, time-wise.
Do you live in the real world mate?

Do you live in the real world mate?
I understand Bernie doesn't owe us anything, but I just don't get the logic of let's move to another foreign country because of the baby. He is Portuguese, she is Portuguese, and they are not going back to Portugal. What's the difference if it's Spain, France (more likely because Barca doesn't have the money), or England? The parents won't help them in Spain or France more than in England. I actually have a similar situation in my personal life, and my parents did too, when I was a child. Each to their own, I guess, but I hope he stays. It worked out in my case and the case of my parents before, but again, I am not a multimillionaire :).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.