It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

You don't get the logic of living in a big villa with year round sun in a country where your wife, family and friends can all speak natively in restaurants and shops and have a culture more aligned with their normal life at home. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

I reckon their family will be more likely to help if they will be in Barcelona eating tapas on a terrace rather than being stuck in traffic trying to get out of Deansgate.
I agree 100%. Luckily, I still think Barca can't pay us and wouldn't be able to cover his wages, so they are not an option for him. They are after Gundo as well. He is a far more affordable option for them. Someone said Bernie doesn't want Paris because it wouldn't change much of his living situation, so Deansgate it is. I also prefer Manchester to Paris :).

Jude for Gundo, and Pep said he wants McAtee back next season, he can be eased in, slowly.
Stockport Iniesta should be used like Iniesta, but obviously that is up to them :D on the other hand he played every offensive position, that Iniesta also did so.

Stockport Iniesta should be used like Iniesta, but obviously that is up to them :D
I fully agree with both statements :P.

IN: Bellingham, Gvardiol, McAtee, Hickey (?)
OUT: Cancelo, Gundo ( :( ), Kalvin (?)

I am not sure we will see a whole revolution, but I hope we sign a couple more players. Not sure who, though.

You don't get the logic of living in a big villa with year round sun in a country where your wife, family and friends can all speak natively in restaurants and shops and have a culture more aligned with their normal life at home. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

I reckon their family will be more likely to help if they will be in Barcelona eating tapas on a terrace rather than being stuck in traffic trying to get out of Deansgate.
Do you get the logic that he's a 28 year old professional playing for the greatest team in the world? He has 2 years left on his contract. No one is proposing he stay beyond that. He can live that lifestyle over the next 50+ years, but he can never play in a squad like this ever again once he leaves. How's that for a different perspective? Just saying...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.