It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Curious comments from Pep. Based on that, more likely to see a forward come in over a Rodri back up IMO.

Also interesting he said ‘and another’ for a Rodri back-up. Presumably Gvardiol.

"We will see until the end of the market if we really need a striker to be a back-up for Erling. Erling is not going to play all the games with the schedule we have ahead of us, so you have to think about it."

Anyone take Ivan Toney?
There just has to be something that clubs have looked at and thought not to go near him. He doesn’t have the best of touches plus he would be changing his whole game really.

I reckon Eze and Rodryigo will be signed keep the faith.
Rodrigo agent just keeps publishing his link with other clubs to push Real Madrid keeping him in the regular lineup. His commercial deal ties in Brazil mean it will not be that easy to leave Real Madrid. They have a huge market share there.

Eze agent keeps pushing as well to try to force Spurs to pay the money and get a big pay rise.

They are all using City reputation for their own interest. Just like Neto. He used City links to force Chelsea hand.

We really need a backup for Rodri or a fullback successor for Walker. (Rico is moving inside).

It sounds like some just wants to go with the easy route to avoid any negotiation and be able to go on with summer vacation by just buying an attacking player and ignoring the need from CM and FB positions.

2 more arrivals imo.

Phillips, Cancelo, JWE, Nunes & Perrone will leave imo.

Ederson, Ortega, Carsson

Ake, Akanji, Stones, Gvardiol, Walker, Rico, Dias

Bobb, KDB, Foden, Grealish, Doku, Savinho, Bernardo, Kovacic & McAtee

Haaland

That's a 20 man squad which Pep likes. Striker has to come imo. I think with the wide players we have Bernardo will play in the middle a lot more. I'd maybe consider a LB as I don't think we'll cover Rodri.

Ederson

Walker Dias Akanji Gvardiol

Rodri

Bernardo KDB

Savinho Haaland Doku

It's hard to pick a best 11 without signing anybody else ha. Foden, Bernardo & KDB fighting for 2 spots.

It's great to be a blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.