It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Interesting the line he used, about 'not spending money on players that will play 10 or so games, it is not sustainable'. A bit of a new one for Pep.

Yeah, that'd definitely be a change of strategy and really, really limits the pool of players that you'd look at & who would be interested.

Interesting the line he used, about 'not spending money on players that will play 10 or so games, it is not sustainable'. A bit of a new one for Pep.
I always take the view Pep is taking the proverbial in his press conferences or sending out subliminal messages.

in a fantasy world, if we got Bruno and Rodrygo, with Savihno already here. We would have one hell of a Brazilian connection.

Yeah, that'd definitely be a change of strategy and really, really limits the pool of players that you'd look at & who would be interested.

Maybe that’s why we went for the young Argentina lad who’s arriving in Jan?

Eze could see happening but maybe Wharton (if we are interested) i8s wondering about game time etc?

Listening to Pep’s comments, the attacking target would be someone who can play as a striker and wide… so not sure that would be Eze. Also targeting a DM that can play in different positions.

Listening to Pep’s comments, the attacking target would be someone who can play as a striker and wide… so not sure that would be Eze. Also targeting a DM that can play in different positions.
More like AM, Winger, f9 from what i’ve understood

Kimmich has to be one off them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.